Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Welcome to The Painted Panda!

Before I actually start to post my goodies, why don't I tell ya'll a little background information about myself?

I consider myself a migrant by nature, and the next stop on my journey is the Big Apple. I'm really excited to move up north, but I've never really lived north of the Mason-Dixon line. My sister suggested that in order to get rid of my overwhelming amounts of acrylic paint/occupy my inevitably dull summers/try to earn a few more dollars before I move to New York, I start selling my hand-painted goods on Etsy.

"What a great idea!" I thought. But why stop there? If I'm going to be spending my entire summer painting and crafting, I might as well spend part of that time blogging. And blogging about crafting, of course.

So stay tuned for trinket boxes, wooden letters, and (my personal specialty) picture frames. Someone give this panda a paintbrush, because the summer is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment